ECF and PACER
* Please see our Fee information for the latest rates for viewing and printing documents in PACER.
- Research a case by name and case number.
- View the complete case history (Docket sheet cover and individual docket entries)
- Access archived case summary information
- View a listing of newly filed cases
How Do I Access PACER?
First, you will need a PACER account.
Sign up for one using our convenient on-line registration process. Sign Up Here »
Each court maintains its case information locally. Click here to access the Northern District of Mississippi Document Filing System.
If you do not know where the case is filed, use the PACER Case Locator.
ECF (Electronic Case Filing)
|ECF, which stands for Electronic Case Filing (also called CM/ECF, Case Management / Electronic Case Filing), is an Internet-based document filing system. ECF is user-friendly and offers many benefits to the public, attorneys, and the court. By using this system, entries are immediately placed on the docket sheet. Register for ECF Filing|
Troubleshooting Electronic Case Filing:
ECF Training Information
**********IMPORTANT: THE TRAINING DATABASE WILL BE DOWN ON JULY 16, 2014 due to a system upgrade. It may be up the afternoon of the 16th, but it could be down all day.***************
We now have our ECF training database available for use. For access click here and use one of the training accounts and training cases that are listed below. If you have any problems click here to email your question.
Login: attorneyX (replace X with any number from 1-9)
Cases: 3:05cv1 to 3:05cv5
If you get an error message trying to login, just click the back button and try a different login.
Below, we have provided links to help acclimate you to ECF:
- District Court CM/ECF Computer-Based Training Modules
- CM/ECF Tutorial
- CM/ECF General Information Video