Frequently Used Links
- ECF Registration
- Attorney Resources Page
- Forgot your ECF Login Information?
- Administrative Procedures
- Uniform Local Civil Rules (effective 12/1/2014)
- Declarations of Technical Difficulties, Certificates of Service, etc
- CJA Information
- Jury Information | Jury List Request
- Post Judgment Interest Rates
- Transcript Redaction Policy
- Reference Notes for Preparing Bill of Costs (Oct 2010)
- Notice of Appearance [AO458]
|Northern District of Mississippi Employment Opportunities: For current opportunities see our News and Announcements Section|
|Detailed Employment Information|
Seminar Disclosure Information
Judicial Conference Policy: Judges' Attendance at Privately Funded Educational Programs:
Policy [pdf] - The Judicial Conference adopted a private seminars disclosure reporting policy that requires educational program providers and judges to disclose certain information relevant to judges' attendance at privately-funded educational programs.
The disclosure policy takes effect on January 1, 2007. This means that any organization covered by the policy that issues an invitation on or after January 1, 2007 (for a program commencing after that date), to a federal judge to attend an educational program as a speaker, panelist, or attendee and offers to pay for or reimburse that judge, in excess of $305, must disclose financial and programmatic information.
Federal Rules Resources
U.S. Constitution Resources
U.S. Congressional Legislation
- The Mississippi Code